Thanks for great response and feedback on our session “Knotting Kinect, Windows Azure and Windows Phone”. As we promised over the session, we are extremely thrilled to announce the contest for all the participants of Developer Conference 2011. We are looking for a good creative application which spawns across the Windows Azure and Windows Phone technologies.
Below are contest rules.
- Must have registered and attended in Developer conference 2011.
- Shortlisting criteria
- Usage of Windows Phone – 10 points
- Windows Azure – 10 points.
- Usage of ACS (to integrate facebook / twitter etc) over Windows Azure – 10 points.
- Since everybody don’t have a kinect, you can use an image or video instead.
- Creativity – 10 points.
- Patterns and Practice – 20 points.
- Code neatness 10 – points
- Should not be a Microsoft employee or an organizer.
- Last date for submission of projects in Nov 15th 2011.
- Results will be published by Dec 15th 2011 and the winners will be awarded at the next commencing user meet.
While we are still deciding on the prizes for the winners, we can assure you that we are going to surprise you.
This contest is hosted personally by us [me and Abhijit Jana] and does not endorse any of our employers or the community.